Sunday, December 26, 2004

HoHoHo... A wonderful christmas eve and a merry christmas :)

Even though didn't get to spend christmas with my friends, I had spent a merrily christmas with my family. I had an early birthday (that means my birthday is coming...) celebration with my family invited them all over to my house to have a small party. haha... woke up at 5 smth in the morning to prepare all the food for the party later, see the onion is damn purple cut until i wanna to cry le, my sisters too wake up early to help me... Not forgetting my mummy and daddy they too help out with the preparation. THANks Guys!!!

On christmas eve... i went to airport :) to fetch friends that came back from cambodia... and i got gift from eva and yijun thank-you. after that we went to orchard road, orchard was filled with festival mood and packed with humans... in the end it left with tiffany and me. we went ard walking and taking photo. And i got some present for my friends, wooo... can't wait to meet them

No comments: