Friday, December 03, 2004

I never make an impact in my life!!

Hmmm~~~ my last enter this site was 26 Nov I think I got to write something... or else my blog will accumulate webs lor...
haix, I am a girl going to 19 soon but still the same old type, did not make anything big or impact for this year again :( friends always say that i treat everyone too good le... still the navie one not knowing the good and bad side of people... but i try le try to change le but i am still the same old self... haix i think is hopeless le... actually i feel very sad sometimes cos i was so busy with my school work that i did not even care how are my good buddies are doing... i neglect them alot alot. i think i'll never ever able to repay.. I wanna to tell them " I MISS THEM ALOT ALOT... LIFE WITHOUT THEM SoMETIMES IS REALLY HARD AND LONELY. I WANTED TO SPENT TIME WITH THEM BUT the limitation of time disallowed me to do so, Guys i am really sorry..." but i still have a long journey ahead... i want to spent that with you guys... you people will always be my friend forever... even though having lesser time with you all but i still can feel the love and care you guys have showered and I really wanna to give u all a BIG kiss muakZ thanks for being there for me and support me even though i had let u guys down sometime!!! Christmas cuming... yeah!! shout: "XUE BIN i will mean my word there will be a meet up with u guys on christmas!!!" :) really no bluff haha... trust me ok... no break promise... MERRY X'MAS

specially written for:
SHit seven gang,
xue bin and rossy
cherie, hazel, jiawen ...
and lotz more

No comments: