Saturday, January 29, 2005

Long Time no do posting le...

yeah~~ it had been a long time since i last posted. hee hee. alot of friends have been complaining that my blog kanna spider web attack liao... still don update. so here am i updating my blog to keep them updated on MY LIFE. nothing much really happen... this week. it was still a hectic week for me with studies and CCA. haix... that prevent me to go out and look for handsome guys, again my valentine will be a lonely one sob sob... haha!!! kidding la... even though it was damn hectic and stress, i am still able to cope with it... Still sticking with my lovely cello and we are going to appear for a performance during Republic polytechnic Open house of cos i am playing together with my string ensemble friends la... cos i am still not up to the standard to play solo... As for my studies, as weeks goes by and it is drawing nearer to the 16th week i am getting slacker... every lesson i seem to have no mood to study.... hmmm--- cannot continue like this le!!! Mus BUCK up...
ok no more subject on school work le....
Chinese New Year is coming soon..... "GONG XI FA CAI" I bought my new year clothes le... but still haven finish shopping haha-- i still lack of a top, shoe, bag and maybe one more top... haha mus see whether my mum allow me to spent so much anot... :)

No comments: