Sunday, July 24, 2005

check this out!!

Da bian got himself a new blogskin.... -> the blogskin is cool, stupid ppl like me need to take time to figure out how to use it. (so better check it out before u meet the same situation too...)
My cello instructor give everyone of us a solo cello piece, my is called Meditation from 'Thais' by Jules Massenet. She will be away for two months and when she comes back we need to perform that to her le.... I hope that i can do it!! (working hard on it)
badminton: i am not improving... instead i am de-proving. I am not working hard and not focus enough this few badminton training. I hope that i will get myself back to the right form!!
days in school are still the same... no new stuff have been happening!! I am half way thru my UT(understanding test) 3 still got two more papers and UT 4 is coming soon... Final year project have been over but first draft thesis dateline is drawing nearer... This friday i am going to have a new cello instructor le... Mr Sim. He will b taking over Ms Lam for the time being... Have to buck up le.

No comments: