Thursday, August 11, 2005

11082005 - Life

the first semester of third year in RP is going to end soon... (3 more weeks to go). TIME is really travelling like bullet train, shoosh!! at this point of time, i start to panic le because i am going to graduate from RP soon and i got no idea where to go after that. (clueless??) This semester result would not be a good one... i think that my GPA is going to drop. The modules that i am taking seems like getting more and more difficult to cope with, I will be having things like -> Clinical Trials, Pharmacotherapy and Pharmacy Practice, Pharmaceutical Legislation and Marketing and Sports Nutrition. Drugs and law... how to link them together, it will be a damn dry 16 weeks lesson liao, haix...
Today is a bad day for me too... my nose was like running away from me. terrible man (ah shooo!!! sniff sniff...) I also don know whether i caught a flu or it was due to the class environment... hmmm don kno la... tml is genomics lesson "haiyoyo" it will be a challenging one ^^"' wondering whether meiling will be coming anot... she was sick last week hope that she is getting better :)

No comments: