Wednesday, September 07, 2005

september 07, 2005

Monday:
Finally the term break is here!! yipee
These are the cookie that I baked on Monday. Finally sia... my cookie is not as hard as a rock liao. haha... It is edible le, yea yea!
That morning, fourth aunt went for a checkup and mummy accompanied her. Doctor found another lump at the left hand side breast, doc said if that lump start to grow bigger aunt need to go for operation. So scary sia... doc told my mum and aunt that ppl who have tumor before do not consume too much soya bean milk and butter. These foods will increase the percentage of getting the tumor again!! Because of the hormones inside our body... hmmmf. seems like we really have to balance our lifestlye in order to have a healthy body... Not just keep a healthy lifestlye the best is that we do a regular check and body check up :)
Tuesday:
Went for ensemble practice in the morning... I was late again, hee hee although i promise Yijun that i won't be late last night but in the end I was late!! But i was having a stomache mah... can't help...
After the practice a grp of us went for lunch at scott's food court. They are jia yuen, yiling, xiuling, charlie, yijun, vincent and me. I order a Thai set meal: green curry chicken. Yummy! It was the first time a grp of string ensemble members went out together... Hope that there will be more in the future and with more ppl joining us. Charlie president is time that you should do smth abt it lor...
In the evening, I went out with my family to have dinner together as usual my second sister is not with Us... i think she is getting from worse to bad lo... this few nights keep chatting on the phone until past midnight... tsk tsk. i think she is having "hua chi" Oops haha (she is going to kill me if she see this, but who cares!! if she dares i am going to report her to my parents. whuahaha) I was struggling with my own school stuff too until late night... i hope to finish it fast so that i can enjoy my holiday, so muz jia you le!!
And last night Yijun told me that he is going to give up on the "book" le... i told him not to. He scared that he can't finish writting all the pages, i told him is not the length of the story important, it is the content that is more important. Yijun is really a "chi qing nan zi" plus emotional, so hope that he will suceed.
So fast we are jus left with 4 more months and we will be out of RP, some of them will be going overseas to study, some going to find a job and some will be in NS to serve the country le... Polytechnic life is really wonderful, I get to know many good friends and get to understand life more better le... So "da jia" let work hard for the last 4 months and treasure every minute.
Wednesday:
I should be at the Eureka.05 synposium now but I choose not to go as to finish up some of my work. Sorry tiffany, i don't mean to fly you kite... Going for a run later... growing fatter and fatter liao. Ah bin... Ah Ross when are we meeting up?? someone birthday is coming!!

No comments: