Sunday, October 30, 2005

In every seconds there bound to be some changes make some where on the earth!

Change means make something different. Changes is always an infectious disease, when one thing change something around it will change too! this seems to be like a trend, it keeps passing around. Changes was made due to certain factors, example the environment, friends, family, lifestyle & etc, you can called it the cycle of changed. Some changes will result in bad respone and some will respone in a good way. So I can deduce that human will hate and love changes because all this depends on the situation.
Hmmm after something that is so theory based i have to switch my track back to my life. Today i went to my aunt house to celebrate my cousins and my yougest sister birthday. haha... I had many food that is high in carbo, oh no it is going to make me fat fat! but the food is nice la especially the butter prawn. Wake up quite early in the morning so I actually fall asleep on the way home in the bus so the journey from my aunt house (bedok) back to my house (ang mo kio)seem so short.
So happy, next week there is only two study days because of the public holiday! yippee. ok now is 12 midnight le is time for me to go to bed le... i will update more on my next post :)

No comments: