Saturday, October 01, 2005

What a day...

Haix��� I should be at Delta multi purpose court (Redhill) for badminton training now, but I am at home. At 11.45am I was out of the house going towards MRT station prepare to reach the court at 12pm plus, but when my train reached Toa Payoh station I found out that I forgot to bring my socks for training��� alamak!! So I decided to go home instead of going for training, although it was a very lame excuse (reason: did not bring socks out so decided not to go for training). My mood was not good today for training too maybe because I didn���t sleep well yesterday night, my AY2005/2006 semester 1 grade was out, AY2005/2006 semester 2 allocation of class was out too and I am going to start school this coming Monday. Boo boo��� feeling so tired and sian now as I am left with only 34 hours before school starts. Hmmmf��� lets drop this stupid issue.
Yesterday, I went to Sentosa!!

With a group of polytechnic friends, they are Yong Quan, Yijun, Vincent, Yiling, Xiuling, Jia Yuen and Juliana Bey. It was the last weekday of our holiday so we are there to have fun and relax���. The sun was bright and sunny when we reach Palawan Beach, so everyone was like roasted pig in the end of the day.

Even though it started to rain at 4 smth it did not spoil our mood after a shower at the beach toilet we took a ride on the chairlift and went over to the other side of Sentosa to have our dinner.

No comments: