Monday, December 05, 2005

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

To finish my PPM report I show up late at my grandma house yesterday... but I manage to see my little baby cousin. She is really cute man!haha
With this baby cousin my grandma house is more happening!! but the poor little boy gang cousins have to give up their play room to her... see la she is the queen of the house liao!! whuhahaha...

Today.... went back to school for the tablet making workshop... One word to describe the workshop - terrible. It was a damn boring workshop.... the interesting part is that we get to use the tablet making machine - the machine looks like the machine for making coconut milk... After the workshop xiu hui and I went to bishan, we ended up at Mos Burger drinking milk shakes... the shakes is really damn nice!

No comments: