Sunday, March 26, 2006

A wonderful moment that i had captured

Sunsets

I spent my sunday with my family at my grandmother house, my 2nd aunty was there too... I spent the whole day watching television program. There was a repeat telecast of "American Idol", the idols sang the music of the 50’s and I was amazed by their wonderful performance. I like all the songs that they sang, i wonder where can i get the songs that they sang.
I had my dinner at 6pm, 2nd aunty and uncle went out to "ta pao" (take away) . I had a very very full dinner with foods like "hor fan, fried rice, steamed yam cake, fruits and Soft drinks". With this amount of food i think that my saturday badminton training is all GONE!! oh no....
After dinner, I went into one of the bedroom and i saw the sun is setting so i took it down.

(that is all that i have done today...) it is sleeping time now :) NitezZ

No comments: