Thursday, April 06, 2006

The 4th day at work... tomorrow is friday!!

Today is my 4th day at work. Nothing much happen, but i feel that today is better than the first 2 day. Maybe because i get to know my colleague and boss gave me something to read so all this keep me occupied and forget about the time. Haha i know that this is good enough le and i should not demand more but i really hope that i can start lab work soon even though it will be tedious but i believe that it is more fun and better than sitting in the office doing nothing. Boss has already given me such a good job le, so i do not wish to slack around doing nothing at all i will feel bad. haha today got a short meeting with boss, actually i don't really understand what boss is talking about, Oops will ask my colleague more about it. I got a nice bunch of colleague they are really nice ppl :) they are Angie, Jac and Ching. They really help me alot, gave me alot of guidance and they also help to make me busy (so that time past faster) haha... Even though I am only ask to do the easy stuff but i do not mind :) everything have to learn from the start. Thank you guys, it is great to know you all! Hope to learn more from you guys and recieve your guidance.
Tomorrow is Friday!! hoho... weekend is here!
I got to go off le, tomorrow still got to work! night guys :D

No comments: