Sunday, April 02, 2006



Happy April fool... :p

I am going to start my first job after graduating from Republic Polytechnic, i will be starting on Monday (3rd April). I am feeling very nervous now wondering what will happen tomorrow!! oh my gosh... what if everything go wrong, how? oh no oh no!! what am i going to do... (die le la)
So before everything goes wrong and my head is going to be beheaded I went out with my polytechnic friends on Saturday starting at 11:30am. We (yiling, xiuling and Jia yuen) went cycling at East Coast Beach, then we leave East Coast at 1.45pm and went to plaza Singapura to meet vincent (*vincent just ended his work). Jia Yuen left us for home when we reach PS because she need to go for her cell grp. Then we had our lunch at PS food court, finally i manage to eat the popular Nasi Ayam. After lunch it was time for us to leave PS and travel to City Hall to meet Tiffany and Yijun. Yijun needs to buy things to prepare for his adventure race which is happening today, so we accompany him and also a time for us to gather together after we have not seen each other for so many weeks. Later at night, we went to lao pa sha for dinner... I had a very very full dinner and all the food that i eat are high in calories. chaim!! i am getting fatter... (plus more without dr loke training). After the dinner we went home and i had an early night because the next morning i need to wake up early to go "shao mu". My day ended at around 11:30pm :) nite...

No comments: