Tuesday, April 18, 2006

R & R (rest & relax)

I am at the mode of R & R now because i am done with genotyping after running it for three times during the past few days. So now I am free to blog!! But i don't like it because i feel stress. The stress come from the free time that i had due to limited amount of things that i can do during the free time (no one will be so daring to do anything they like during working hours, right!). hmmph... how i wish i got work to do! but there is no instruction from boss or anyone that i got work to do. :( how! stuck in the office everyday facing the computer doing some non related stuff, i feel very bad. in this post I am not trying to be proud about my free time, i just want to voice out my pain... haha i know some ppl will say that I suffer no pain at all as compare to them but i want to let them know it is not true at all... I rather work until siao and feel the pain than not doing anything at all. Feeling so stupid and lethargic now... everyone seems busy except me :(
ok la i shall stop complaining about it! today is a rainy day again!! NUS thunder is very loud and scary...

No comments: