Monday, March 12, 2012

When 2011 is coming to an end...

Which day of a year is the happiest day of my life! Of cos it would be my Birthday. haha. Why....
When every year is coming to an end I will become happier and looking forward for that day to arrive. Yaayaa! i heard what you guys are saying.. isn't getting older is a bad thing!! wrinkles la... white hair la... all these aging signs are getting more obvious. And we have to start spending lots of money for de-aging/anti-aging products to keep our youth. Agree... agree *nod, nod. But when i grow older I learn, hear, see and experience a lot more of things. I treasure every moment that i learn something and I grow from there! We start to grow and learn from the age of zero and we never stop these process until our last breath. Although sometimes there are pain and hardship but it is a process of learning too... We just have to continue learn and gain as we grow old. Keep our learning spirit just like learning to spend the right money on the correct anti-aging products! haha!
Cheers to me turning 27 this year <3

No comments: