Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A research assistant lifespan in the lab.

If you have watched the movie "In Time" then you will understand what my post is all about. Those characters in the show have to earn their time! As a researcher or a scientist we have to earn our time at work too. But instead of using money to exchange for time we use our hard work. In actual fact,, we are hired under contract basis, if the contract ends and there is no renewal that mean we need to go! There is never one day that I am not thinking of being jobless. I believe most of my friends are feeling the same too. Job security is never the same as the past! We are replaceable!

2 comments:

Joni v(^o^) said...

I feel for you ;(

But don't worry... Let's hope it will be over soon.
Let's hold hands to pass this stage of life!

Sparkle ★ said...

It's okay! Pursue that dream job! You deserve that freedom! ♥