Thursday, February 14, 2013

my dairy 20130214

It seems so difficult to move on everyday but I know I need to. No one can decide my own fate but me.

Some days, I used the energy  to miss something of the past.  So I decide to write a blog each day to keep all these misses and pains inside here.

Today is fourteen February two thousand thirteen, rainy day. Ladies holding their flowers and love is in the air.  Well, I am not alone I always have a lovely bunch of friends around me sending me their love.
But some things are not the same anymore...

I miss you. I miss the days we spent together. The small talks we have together. The good and bad news we shared. The love, care and concern you showered me.

I always asked myself, what change you and why did it change you. But no answer came because it was you who change, it was you who let go and it was you who hurt me the most.

Changes did it and I believe that such a change means something. I hope I will get to understand these meaning soon.

世间的痛苦和快乐不操控在别人的手里,我们是自己幸福的约定者。

No comments: