Saturday, February 23, 2013

My fairy godson and goddaugthers

I am the fairy godmother of three now! Congratulation to my dear friend Xue Bin and Desmond, both of you are daddy and mummy now!  It seems like… yesterday we were still in our grey uniforms laughing and running around, haha. I am so happy for both of you. Both girls are so adorable, they will grow up to be a fine lady.

Eve and Faith,
I am fairy godmother Meili. Welcome to our big family, I am so proud of both of you and I will continue to be proud of you. Fairy godmother will always be there for you. Keep your little secrets and grant you little wishes. So have to remember to always be good to your daddy and mummy. I love you J.

Jayden,
Same for you… seeing you growing up each day reminds me that I am growing stronger each day. Glad to have you as my little fairy godson. Your smiles chase away billions of my unhappy memories. Be good and respectful to your dad and mum. Love you J.

Jayden
Eve and Faith

No comments: