Saturday, March 30, 2013

Heartbroken

Crushed with sorrow or grief.

Can a broken heart be mend?

Recently, there are many articles touching on how science help people to understand more about human, especially on the physiological perspective. Counsellor, physcologist and motivator speakers are working towards science to reach out to people who need help.
Have you wonder how people who been through terrible experience has the ability to live on. It is interesting to find out how it works. I can't explain why and how using science could help but I would say being strong is the best remedy to recovery road.
A master said this in an article, all of us has a inner tool box which we could use it when we need. What does the tool box contains? It has mercy, optimistic, responsibility, aggresive, joy, honesty, trust and thanksgiving.
Currently, I am on the road of recovery and I am proud to say I am doing well now. My inner tool box help me to overcome it. The love from my family and friends allow me to gain back my confidence and feel so much in love again.
My broken heart is mend but it will never be the same anymore. I am a new meili and I look forward to my new future.

No comments: