Sunday, February 05, 2006


this is not a star, it is a moon...

A record...
In the morning: I bake some chicken wings...


In the afternoon: I went to xue bin house to bai nian, valerie's boyfriend(wilson) fetch us there. I am so happy to see them again as we seldom meet each other. around 3 plus valerie and her boyfriend left to visit their friends. So left with xue bin and me, ross cannot meet us because she is busy with work... so long never see her le! (ross take good care of yourself :) Xue bin need to finish her project work and presentation so she took out her comics to let me read... ah bin is really tired wor, she didnt sleep well the last few night because of her project - poor girl. This girl gave me two pair of earrings, one of them she did it in five minutes time... (see she can do earrings faster than she do her project) Oops... i think she is really into making accessories.

In the night: i left her house at around 7 pm to meet my parents at Ang Mo Kio central. My dad and i decide to change our phone... but all the shops at central either got no nice bargain or else no stock, sob sob. Both of us decided to go down to Singtel shop on wednesday, Nokia 6111 here i come!!! wait for me...

Late in the night: now is raining heavily... later going grandmama house to pai pai... but the rain is so heavy i wonder how to burn the papers later. took some stupid photos with my youngest sis. haha~~

No comments: