Sunday, February 11, 2007

Katong HERE I come!!!

Haha, I have already live in this earth for twenty one years but on saturday it was my first time visiting katong. Katong is a place where you can't find any big shopping mall but it is a place where you can call it "a food Heaven". They got all sort of food from western, japanese to chinese food and of course the most famous"katong laksa". My friends (yiling, jiayuen, vincent and tiffany) and I had a fun time walking around Katong and of course we enjoyed each other accompany. We had our dinner at a Hongkong cafe, during the dinner something funny actually happened. We actually forget to order yiling's dinner, but we didn't realised it until we ask the waitress. In the end, yiling had her dinner at a katong laksa store (Yummy~~). There is still many food we still want to try out but our stomach are too full to continue eating.. but i think we will still go back there! !

No comments: